Any reference to “include” or “including” shall be deemed to be followed by without limitation or but not limited to whether or not they are followed by such phrases or words of like import.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
By accessing this website, you acknowledge that we may receive, inter alia, the following types of information from or about you:
- information that may be personally identifiable (including your name, address, email address, phone number and/or user account details);
- information relating to transactions between you and SOCIAL (including the details of any orders placed by you via this website, your credit card details, shipping address and/or billing address);
- data from your computer, mobile phone or such other device which you may use to access this website (including your internet protocol address, location, the type of web browser you use, or the web pages you visit); and
- data relating to any information, images or other material communicated, transmitted, uploaded or posted onto or through this website via your user account (such as the time, date and/or place at which a certain photograph was taken).
USE OF INFORMATION
By accessing this website, you agree that SOCIAL may use the information we collect to, inter alia:
- process the orders placed by you and complete transactions between you and SOCIAL;
- provide you with information on products and services provided or presented by SOCIAL and/or its business partners or affliates, orders placed by you, competitions, giveaways or certain aspects or features of this website;
- conduct research or surveys and/or improve on the use of this website, overall user experience, our products and/or services;
- customise or personalise certain aspects of this website or our services in accordance with your interests or preferences; and/or
- conduct research or surveys on users’ interaction with any advertisement that is displayed on this website.
We may compile and provide information that is not personally identifiable (including aggregate statistics on the number of users, traffic patterns and other information relating to this website) to third parties, such as advertisers.
We will only provide your personal information to our employees and/or third party service providers (including our courier, website hosting companies and marketing agencies) on a need to know basis. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our third party service providers do not collect, use or share your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of services to SOCIAL, unless otherwise required by law.
Notwithstanding this, SOCIAL shall not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by any third party, unless such loss or damage shall have directly arisen from the gross negligence of SOCIAL.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We will not sell or share your personal information with any third party (other than our employees and/or third party service providers) without your prior consent. SOCIAL may, at its sole discretion, disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- where it is necessary to detect, investigate or prevent any misuse of this website or unlawful activities (including fraud, credit risk reduction or any breach of SOCIAL’s terms and conditions);
- where it is necessary for the protection of the rights, property, safety or security of others;
- if there is or is contemplated a significant change in ownership or control of the shareholding or voting rights of SOCIAL; and/or
- if we are required by applicable law or regulations of Singapore or such other competent jurisdiction to disclose your personal information.
We shall use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information. Notwithstanding this, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that is transmitted to this website. You must bear all risk associated with transmission of data to this website. Once we have received your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information and prevent any unauthorised access.